KDZ - Centre for Public Administration Research 1110 Wien, Guglgasse 13 Phone: +43 1 8923492, Fax: +43 1 8923492 -20 E-mail: institut(at)kdz.or.at, Web: www.kdz.or.at Information duties according to Austrian laws (ECG, UGB, Medien- und Vereinsgesetz) see http://www.kdz.eu/de/impressum
Furhter information, siehe "English Information".
- By releasing their representations, the institutions participating in Offenerhaushalt.at have also published the underlying data, by means of a declaration of consent, in accordance with the above licence.
- The citizens and the economy are to be informed of new applications and services that use this data. As a result, KDZ is authorised to publish information about such applications and services (e.g. linking) and to use it for media coverage (e.g. brochures, press releases, etc.)
- KDZ calls on the providers of services that use the data for their applications and services to pro-actively provide information about where these services and applications can be found. Please inform us by e-mail to offenerhaushalt[at]kdz.or.at about the use of the data for applications and services.
- The website will not be available during necessary maintenance periods or in the event of technical issues.
- All information on or from the provision of the data and applications shall be without warranty or indemnity.
- References and links to other internet offers were selected with circumspection. However, their content, accuracy, up-to-dateness, completeness and availability are not in our sphere of influence and we do not assume any liability in this regard.
- Furthermore, we give no guarantee and do not assume any liability for linked data or applications, in particular with regard to their up-to-dateness, suitability for a specific purpose or freedom from viruses.
- The data may not be used for applications or publications that contravene applicable law or standards of decency.
The contents published in offenerhaushalt.at are the result of circumspect research, the technical services are programmed as best possible. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy of the result. All information is provided without any warranty. Any liability for damages resulting from the use of contents or services published in offenerhaushalt.at shall be excluded.
Referrals and links
For direct or indirect referrals to external websites (links) outside of KDZ's responsibility, liability only arises if KDZ is aware of the relevant contents and if it would be in a position to prevent use in the event of unlawful contents and it can be reasonably expected to do so. Therefore, KDZ hereby expressly declares that no illegal contents were recognisable on the linked websites at any time when setting up the links. KDZ has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design or on the contents of the linked websites. KDZ therefore expressly disassociates itself from all contents of all linked websites amended after the links were set. This shall be applicable to all links and referrals provided on KDZ's own website. The provider of the website to which a link refers shall bear sole responsibility for any illegal, inaccurate or incomplete contents, particularly for any damage resulting from the use or non-use of information provided in such a manner, and not the party merely referring to the respective publication via links.
Use of the information/services is governed exclusively by Austrian law.
Should parts or individual formulations of this text not, no longer comply or not completely comply with the applicable laws, the contents and validity of the remaining parts shall remain unaffected.